Bharat Gyan Pariksha 2022 By Children University Gujarat @ www.cugujarat.ac.in
Bharat Gyan Pariksha 2022: Bharat Gyan Pariksha 2022 By Children University Gujarat – www.cugujarat.ac.in notification out.
‘Bharat Gyan Pariksha’ will be conducted in three stages for the students studying in the standard 6 to 12 or Diploma & ITI in the current academic year and are between the age of 12 to 18. The ‘Bharat Gyan Pariksha 2022’ will be conducted by Children’s University, Gandhinagar, and the dates for the same are as given below.
Bharat Gyan Pariksha 2022
Bharat Gyan Pariksha 2022 Details:
Organized By: Children’s University
Name of Exam: Bharat Gyan Pariksha 2022
Registration Starting Date: 10th April 2022
Registration End Date: 26th June 2022
Start: 10th April 2022
End: 26th June 2022
Mode of Exam: Online MCQ Type
Eligibility of the students:
All the students who are studying in standard 6 to 12 or Diploma and ITI from any of the recognized institutions situated in Gujarat like government schools, aided schools, private schools, and local body schools can take part in this examination as per the below-given table.
Eligibility of the students:
👉 First Satyam: Standard 6 to 12 or Diploma and ITI
👉 Second Shivam: Standard 9 to 12 or Diploma and ITI
👉 Third Sundaram: Standard 10 to 12 or Diploma and ITI
👉Use one mobile number for one registration only.
👉 Before submitting the registration form, you must make sure that the mobile
👉 number and email address you have given are correct.
👉 After submitting the registration form, you will receive login information in
👉 your e-mail address.
👉 All exams will be completely online.
👉 Participants will appear in the examination with the login credentials received on their e-mail address.
👉 All the participants will get a certificate of examination.
👉 A student with more than 50 scores will get a certificate of passing.
👉 A student with less than 50 will get a certificate of attempt.
👉 Participants can download their certificate from cugujarat.ac.in once the examination is completed.
👉 The final authority to change the rules of examination rests with the children’s university, and the jurisdiction will be Gandhinagar.
Bharat Gyan Pariksha 2022 SUBJECT
• Language & Literature
• Indian Geography & Environment
• Indian Culture & Art
• Our History & Civilization
• Great Indian Leaders & Sages
• Ancient and Modern Science & Technology
• Current Trends & General Knowledge
• Ancient and Modern Indian Mathematics
• Sports & Yoga
• Civics and Constitution
• A total of 99 winners will be declared from all over Gujarat (33 districts).
• 3 winners (one from each category) will be declared from each district.
• Winners have to produce the original last mark sheet, the school I- card, and one photo identity proof at the time of camp.
• The student with the highest score will be selected as the winner.
• Students who have completed the exam within a minimum time will be selected as winners in the case of a tie (same marks).
Process for applying online:
With reference to this advertisement, only online applications will be accepted.
You can apply at https://quiz.cugujarat.ac.in Follow the below-given steps to
apply online. The application will be considered valid only after it is confirmed.
• Fill up the whole form in English only.
• Firstly go to https://quiz.cugujarat.ac.in
• Click on ‘SignUp’.The application form will appear after clicking SignUp. Fill in all the necessary information in the application.
• Now, click on Save and your data will be saved.
• The exam fee can be paid through an online payment gateway like “ATM CARD/NET BANKING”. Click on “Online Payment”. Then, select the relevant option from “Net Banking of fee” or “Other Payment Mode” and fill in the details necessary. Once the fee is paid, a message will appear on the screen saying the fee has been paid and you will also see the fee receipt. Please take a print of the receipt.
• If there is an error in the process then you will see on the screen that your fee has not been paid.
• If a fee receipt is not generated even after 24 hours of deduction of money from your bank account, then please contact Children’s University at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• After the process check your Email-id. You will get your Username & password in your mail.
• By login in using the same username & password, students will be able to see/her information and attend exams.
• Date of the announcement of the test: 08/04/2022
• Date for uploading syllabus and study material: 09/04/2022
• Time for applying and paying the fee online: 10/04/2022 11:00 AM to 26/06/2022 5:00 PM
• Exam fee: 50/- Rs.
• Date of Exam: Satyam 15 July 2022
• Date of Exam: Shivam 16 July 2022
• Date of Exam: Sundaram 15 July 2022 12:00 AM to 20 July 2022 11:00 PM
• Announcement of the Result: 25 July 2022
About Us Children’s University
The children of today have to be prepared to become builders of the future, – the future which would be marked by the replacement of competitive individualism by the synthesis of individual liberty, collective egalitarianism, and universal and spiritual fraternity; The future will be liberated from disabling skepticism and from comforting of quest of knowledge, and progress will be accelerated by ardent aspirations to realize higher spiritual truths and their manifestation in physical life.
The new world of the future will cultivate material life so as to make it prosperous and rich and it will replace poverty wherever it exists by eliminating drudgery, exploitation, and slavery and encouraging nobility, dignity, and continuous empowerment. The children’s university will lead the children of today to build a new world of friendliness, mutuality, and harmony that transcends all barriers of narrowness and blind conflicts resulting from exclusivism and the burden of the past that strives to linger against the pressure of the future of uplifting light and prosperity.
Advertisement Gujarati English
View Brochure: Click Here