Get The Official Google Calendar App Designed To Make The Most Of Every Day
About this app
Get the official Google Calendar app, part of Google Workspace, for your Android phone and tablet to save time and make the most of every day.
• Different ways to view your calendar – Quickly switch between month, week, and day view.
• Events from Gmail – Flight, hotel, concert, restaurant reservations, and more are added to your calendar automatically.
• Tasks – Create, manage, and view your tasks alongside your events in Calendar
• All your calendars in one place – Google Calendar works with all calendars on your phone, including Exchange.
Google Calendar is part of Google Workspace. With Google Workspace, you and your team can:
• Schedule meetings quickly by checking coworkers availability or layering their calendars in a single view
• See if meeting rooms or shared resources are free
• Share calendars so people see full event details or just if you are free
• Access from your laptop, tablet or phone
• Publish calendars on the web
When you get an email about an event like a flight, hotel, concert or restaurant reservation, it will be added to yourcalendar automatically.
Birthdays, holidays, and other calendars
Birthdays and holidays are automatically added to your calendar so you’ll never miss an opportunity to celebrate. You can also add other calendars, including Phases of the moon, or sports team schedules.
Important: Starting in March 2019, you won’t be able to find birthdays of people in your Google+ Circles on your calendar due to the upcoming sunset of Google+. You’ll still be able to find birthdays of people in your contacts.