Gujarati Calendar 2023 | Hindu Panchang Calendar 2023 :Hindu Panchang Calendar provides an handy, easy-access hindu panchang on your android device.
Based on Hindu Panchang, it distinctly marks out Tithi for every day, fasting days such as Sankashti, Ekadashi, Shivratri and more. Major Hindu festivals (Indian festivals) and holidays are prominently displayed on the calendar.
Hindu Calendar currently supports two languages – Hindi and English.
Hindu Calendar allows you to set reminders for important days. This way you never miss any Sankashti and Ekadashi fast. Carry this hindu calendar (hindu panchang) in your pocket everyday in your android device.
• Panchang for any day of the calendar. Tithi, Rashi, Nakshatra, Yog and Karan.
• Monthly calendar view highlighting the Ekadashi, Chaturthi, Poornima and Amavasya.
• Set reminders for Ekadashi, Sankashti and Shivratri fast.
• Know your Rashi – Moon sign and Sun Sign
• Check daily, weekly, monthly and yearly horoscope.
• Check auspicious and inauspicious times everyday.
All features of Hindu Calendar works offline too.
Know more about Hindu Panchang:
• Panchang – Panchang is a Sanskrit Word. Panchang consists of two words “panch” means five and “ang” means parts these 5 parts are as follows: Tithi, Rashi, Nakshatra, Yog and Karan. The basic purpose of Hindu Panchang is to check various Hindu festivals.
• Tithi – position of moon at Sunrise. Calendar shows ending point of time for the tithi that was active at Sunrise.
• Nakshatra – Position of the star at Sunrise. Calendar shows ending point of time for the nakshatra that was active at Sunrise.
• Yog – Yog is a time period prevalent in a day and is calculated by adding the longitudes of Sun and moon and dividing it into 27 equal parts.
• Karan – Half of tithi, they are 11 in total and rotate.
his calendar is also known as Sanatan Hindu Panchang in Gujarati.
You can view today’s Tithi, Nakshatra, Yoga, Karan, Choghadiya, Sunrise, Sunset, SunSign, MoonSign, Festival and holidays on one screen.
Features of Gujarati Calendar 2022-2023
Full Month View
Panchak & Vinchhudo Details
Gujarati Vrat Kata
Complete 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024 and 2025 calendars in gujarati
Fasting days of 2022 in this Gujarati Panchang