Shala Praveshotsav 2022 Paripatra, Aayojan File And Other Document
The essential guide to how to live wisely and well in the twenty-first century – from Alain de Botton, the bestselling author of The Consolations of Philosophy, The Art of Travel and The Course of Love
This is an audiobook about everything you were never taught at school. It’s about how to understand your emotions, find and sustain love, succeed in your career, fail well and overcome shame and guilt. It’s also about letting go of the myth of a perfect life in order to achieve genuine emotional maturity. Written in a hugely accessible, warm and humane style, The School of Life is the ultimate guide to the emotionally fulfilled lives we all long for – and deserve.
This audiobook brings together ten years of essential and transformative research on emotional intelligence, with practical topics including:
- how to understand yourself
- how to master the dilemmas of relationships
- how to become more effective at work
- how to endure failure
- how to grow more serene and resilient
‘What he has managed to do is remarkable: to help us think better so that we may live better lives’ Irish Times
‘A serious and optimistic set of practical ideas that could improve and alter the way we live’ Jeanette Winterson, The Times
‘Alain de Botton likes to take big, complex subjects and write about them with thoughtful and deceptive innocence’ Observer.
This app needs a minimum android version of 6.0. If the app is not compatible with your device, please login through the Parent Portal https://parent.neverskip.com using your Registered Mobile Number.
Parent App – Features:
- Information on Academics, Activities and Attendance in one touch
- Get details of fees paid and also an option to pay directly from mobile
- Access photos, videos of all functions of the school
- Get dose of interesting activities to do with your children in the locality
- Plan for activities from the school’s daily calendar
- Real time tracking of school bus