SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022: The Staff Selection Commission has released an employment notification inviting candidates to apply for the positions of SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022.This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for SSC CGL Exam, 2022.for more details read below article.
SSC CGL EXAM 2022
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking jobs in Western Railway Rajkot Division. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement. The last day for registration is 08-10-2022. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of application. more detailed information regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, how to apply ,last date for SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022 are mentioned below.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2022
Name of Organization: SSC
Name of the Posts:
- Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2022
Group Wise Post Details:
- Assistant Audit Officer-Indian Audit &Accounts Department under CAG
- Assistant Accounts Officer-Indian Audit &Accounts Department under CAG
- Assistant Section Officer-Central Secretariat Service
- Assistant Section Officer-Intelligence Bureau
- Assistant Section Officer-Ministry Of Railway
- Assistant Section Officer-Ministry of External Affairs
- Assistant section Officer-AFHQ
- Assistant-Other Ministries/Departments/Organizations
- Assistant- Other Ministries/Departments/Organizations
- Inspector of Income Tax-CBDT
- Inspector(Central Excise)-CBEC
- Inspector(Preventive Officer)-CBEC
- Inspector (Examiner)-CBEC
- Assistant Enforcement Officer-Directorate of Enforcement Department of Revenue
- Sub Inspector-Central Bureau of Investigation
- Inspector Posts-Department of Post
- Divisional Accountant-Offices Under CAG
- Inspector-Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Sub Inspector- National Investigation Agency(NIA)
- Junior Statistical Officer-M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation
- Auditor-Offices under CAG
- Auditor-Offices under CGDA
- Auditor-Other Ministry/Departments
- Accountant-Offices under C&AG
- Accountant/Junior Accountant-Other Ministry Department
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/Upper Division Clerks-Central Govt Offices/Ministries other than CSCS
- Tax Assistant-CBDT
- Tax Assistant-CBEC
- Sub-Inspector- Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Upper Division Clerks- Dte. Gen Border Road Organization (Only for Male Candidates
Job Location: All India
Starting Date To Apply Online: 17-09-2022
Last Date To Apply Online: 01-10-2022
Candidates must have completed their Graduation in any stream from a recognized university and will be eligible for this CGL Examination, 2022.
Group A- Not Exceeding 30 years
Group B- Not Exceeding 30 years, 20-30 years,18-30 years
Group C- 18-27 years
Group D- 18-27 years, 20-27 years
The Department is to pay Good Amounts Of Salary as per their Norms.
Candidates will be selected based on Tier-I ,Tier 2,Tier 3,Tier 4 exam.
General/ OBC– 100/-
SC/ST – Exempted
Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking
Note: full details of Educational qualification, Age limit, Pay scale, Grade pay ,selection process etc details candidates required to visit official notification which link given below at this vacancy notice.
How to Apply SSC CGL Exam 2022?
Interested & eligible candidates may apply Online through official website.
What is The Last Date For Applying CGL Exam 2022?
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application : 17-09-2022
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 08-10-2022
Last Date For Payment Online :03-10-2022
Last Date For Generate Challan:04-10-2022
Last Date For Payment Offline :05-10-2022
Tier-I Admit Card – Available Soon
Tier I Exam Date – December 2022
Important Links for CGL Exam 2022